Intercâmbio Juvenil | Erasmus+ (Vagas Disponíveis)
The aim of this mobility is to support young people in developing the competences needed for better understanding and practising a sustainable life. The groups of selected participants will be contacted prior to the mobility about information, activities or presentations that they will need to prepare in advance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the importance of protecting the environment for future generations and the role of human actions on natural systems;
- Understand and respect the perspective of different cultures and communities and their relationship with the environment;
- Take ownership of one’s actions and their impact on the environment and be accountable for making positive change;
- Identify and address environmental issues, developing and implementing solutions;
- Be able to promote environmental protection through awareness-raising campaigns;
- Practice their public speaking and communication skills in their mother tongue and English;
- Interact with and work alongside people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Improve their knowledge about their country of residency and about the other countries involved in the project.
Descobre mais no infopack abaixo e inscreve-te no link da inscrição!