Formação | Erasmus+
The aim of this mobility is to equip youth workers with the competences required for working with young people in rural areas and to increase their participation. The groups of selected participants will be contacted prior to the mobility about information, activities or presentations that they will need to prepare in advance.
The participants will have the opportunity to:
- Understanding of the specific challenges and opportunities facing young people in rural areas;
- Familiarity with relevant EU policies and programs that support youth development in rural ares;
- Knowledge of effective youth outreach, engagement and participation strategies;
- Planning and project management skills to design and implement youth-centered activities and initiatives;
- Interact with and work alongside youth experts of different nationalities and cultures;
- Improve their knowledge about their country of residency and about the other countries involved in the project.